Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lucy needs your positive thoughts


Lucy was struck by a pickup truck on Wednesday around 12:30pm. She is in critical care at the Eastern Iowa Veterinary Specialty Hospital in Cedar Rapids. She has head trauma. Her condition seems to change every time I visit her. Tonight I was pleasantly surprised to see her awake and blinking her eyes - and even licking her little lips. We took Daisy with us for every visit today. Even though it upset Daisy to see her little buddy like that, I was hoping it would help Lucy if she could smell Daisy there with her. When we got home Daisy scoured the house looking for Lucy and cried all the while. Lucy is such a sweet thing and I need her to come home to us. I'll try to update the blog with news of her condition, until then, please think positive and say some puppy prayers for her. Thanks to everyone who has come into the store with kind words and prayers.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Cris told me about this last night. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Lucy.

cindi's blahg blahg blahg said...

thanks Gail. I appreciate all the help Lucy can get in the prayer department!