Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Day at the Beach!



We returned from vacation yesterday and already we want to go back! Daisy had more fun on the beach than all the rest of us I think. She ran up and down the beach all day long. The first day she saw the ocean she barked at every wave. After that, she was used to the waves but then came the dolphins...so there was something else to bark at! Lucy tried to keep up with Daisy running back and forth but she wore herself out pretty early on. Lucy did so well considering her accident nearly 3 weeks ago. She knows the key words that dogs tune in to... 'Treat', 'Outside', 'Mom' , 'Dad', and 'gramma'! The vet said it could take 6 months before she is totally healed and as good as she'll be but I think she's doing amazing now - imagine how much better she'll be in the upcoming months. If I can figure out how to post the video of the girls barking at the dolphins, I'll do it, along with other pics that I took.

No comments: