Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daisy's turn for a boo-boo




Today Daisy took a trip to Frey Animal Hospital to see the groomer and left with 2 little staples in her hind leg right above her heel - which I think must be fairly painful when she sits. (The groomer accidently cut Daisy with the scissors.) They put this blue collar on her but it didn't take long before she had it off. It was so big for her, she kept stepping on it and pulled it off. Before I even dropped her off at the groomer, I had already made up my mind that I was going to look for a different groomer for the little girls. When this incident happened with Daisy it just cemented the decision.


I also took a picture of Lucy today sitting in her kennel. She actually ran through the store today trying to keep up with Daisy. She's doesn't know her name yet - or maybe she's just ignoring me - but she's catching up on other things. I'll take Lucy in to the Dr. on Thursday for them to have another look at her.


1 comment:

Cristina Leonard said...

I'm so sorry little Daisy got hurt. Your girls deserve a break. I'm glad Lucy has started to run around. She'll get there. What a little miracle she is.