Monday, August 25, 2008

Stella

No...this isn't a blog about Marlon Brando or A Street Car Named Desire. It's about Stella, a nice lady living in a nursing home and I'm not sure why. She's probaby pushing 80 but so what. Each morning she takes her shower, dresses, and applies her makeup - complete with powder foundation and lipstick. (You never know who'll meet around the next corner!)
At what age do you really feel old? I like to believe that age is still a state of mind. Have you ever known someone who was old before their time? Or someone who didn't act their age?? I have a great group of girlfriends that I've known since grade school. When we're together we have no concept of age. I wonder why everyone can't be like that. But then again - this is a double standard between the sexes. I don't want my husband acting like a 18 year old....

No comments: