Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blogging takes effort


Picture me singing Neil Sedaka's 'Breaking Up is Hard to Do'.....only change the words to "Blogging is hard to do". Okay it's not hard - it just takes effort. Cris - cut me a little slack. I'm the busiest person I know. :)

I've been going back and forth to the hospital checking on my mother-in-law, Doris. She fell on Sunday and broke a hip. She's a very active lady and it's hard to keep her down in the hospital bed. Her fall ocurred when she was out on a bike ride and decided to get off her bike and walk it up a hill. Pansi, her Yorkie puppy, was in the front basket when it happened. Pansi is fine - better than fine - she's staying at our house with little Daisy and Lucy. I'll try to get a picture of all 3 and post it soon. Doris can't wait to get back on her bike.

My bead store is slowly adding products to the cyber store. http://www.beadhavenbeads.com
That takes a lot of time when I doing it mainly by myself. Mom has been helping take some pics.

I could write a ton of stuff that I think about when laying in bed at night....but now everything is eluding me. Ugh!

1 comment:

Cristina Leonard said...

Just trying to encourage you!