Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My birthday has blown by....



Well, officially my birthday is over for another year. As birthdays go, this one was better than some! My first "happy birthday" came from my sister, then my mother (with the sweetest card and thoughtful gift), a text message from Susie, and a singing birthday greeting from my daughter in North Carolina.

My mom was worried that I had to 'work' on my birthday. I keep reminding her that being at the bead store is NOT WORK - I LOVE BEING THERE! But even though I love being at Bead Haven, I did take time out to enjoy a couple of birthday margaritas with my virgo friend Cristina Lucinda Barcelona Leonardo. I practiced my Spanish on the waiter and it went muy bueno!

My dear old friend, Paula, came into the store today too. It was nice to catch up with her.

On the journey home I listened to another singing birthday greeting from my nephew Austin, who lives in Cleveland. He is 17 now a very sweet young man.

So, back to the official birthday.... that's over....but unofficially, Cris and I both have some birthday celebrating to do later this month. We'll make sure to do it up good!

Happy Birthday to all you other Virgos out there!

No comments: